Q: What are the Age Divisions? A: The age divisions are 6U, 8U, 10U, 12U, 14U & 15U Q: What are the age requirements? A: The age requirements are as follows
- 6U-14U the birthdate cut off is 08/1/2016
- 15U the birthdate cut off is 09/1/2016
For example: If the child plays on the 6U division that child can not turn 7 on or before 08/1/2016
Q: Is this tournament an Age or Grade based event?
A: This tournament is age based only.
Q: What are the weight restrictions?
A: The weight limit to play is unlimited. However the weight limit to run the ball is as follows
6U – Unlimited
- 8U – 110 lbs
- 10U – 130 lbs
- 12U – 150 lbs
- 14U – Unlimited
- 15U – Unlimited
Q: Where will the preliminary games be played?
Q: Are practice Fields available for teams?
A: We don’t have any practice fields reserved for teams, however we will have areas in the area that may be utilized for pre-game practice and warm-ups
Q: What are the fees for gate entry for friends, family and fans?
A: ALL ACCESS TICKETS ARE ON SALE NOW! IN ORDER TO ENTER ANY GAMES ALL WEEKEND YOU HAVE 2 OPTIONS!
- OPTION 1: $15 PER DAY FOR PRELIMINARY GAMES FRIDAY NOVEMBER 25TH AND SATURDAY NOVEMBER 26TH
- OPTION 2: ALL ACCESS PASS FOR THE ENTIRE WEEKEND INCLUDING AT&T STADIUM $45
- THE FEE INCLUDES ALL PRELIMINARY GAMES AS WELL AS ENTRANCE INTO THE CHAMPIONSHIP GAMES AT THE AT&T STADIUM, AWARDS CEREMONY AND STADIUM TOUR. YOU MUST PURCHASE YOUR TICKETS ONLINE AND BRING YOUR TICKET TO EACH LOCATION TO SHOW PROOF OF PAYMENT
- ALL PLAYERS AND COACHES MUST PURCHASE A TICKET FOR AT&T STADIUM ENTRANCE AND THE FEE IS $15
Q: What are the number of players allowed on a roster?
A: Minimum number of players are 14 and maximum number of players are 40
Q: How many coaches are allowed on the sideline per level?
A: Maximum number is 7
Q: What is the deadline for registration?
A: November 15th 2016
Q: How many teams are you taking for each level?
A: See answers below
- 6U – 8 Teams
- 8U – 16 Teams
- 10U – 16 Team
- 12U – 16 Teams
- 14U – 8 Teams
- 15U – 8 Teams
Q: Do you have hotels reserved for out of town teams?
A: YES! More Information coming soon